Since I'm currently bored at work, I've decided to make a short list of current pet peeves. Enjoy!
My current pet peeves:
1. Having to repeat myself to patrons on the phone (via speaker phone)
2. The fact that hotmail refuses to open (again)
3. The skanky halter top/booty short combo my husband bought me while in gulf shores....it makes me feel like a hooters girl-a generic hooters girl-hell, let's call me a cooters girl in honor of my undying love for "The Dukes of Hazzard" (imagine if you will a top 3 sizes too small and tight shorts with the words "gulf shores" written on the butt-it's craptacular!)
4.People that are shocked and pissed when their library card is not in the system anymore and decide to gripe to me about it.
5.When co-workers transfer telephone calls without telling me what it's about or the call ends up being something the transferer could have easily answered themselves.
6. Having to explain to patrons the ins and out of the computer reservation system for the millionth time.
7. Snow flurries but no full fledged snowfall (I would really love a snow day!)
8. Having to answer the same crossword puzzle clues for the crossword puzzle lady and she's not even trying to give me clues I answer.
Mama Gaia Opens in Crosstown!
2 days ago