Becoming a Vegan Food Critic

Me and Den were talking today about my future and what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. Although I am currently working at a community college in the library, I'm not sure if this is what I can really see myself doing for the next thrity or so years. I asked Den said what is something I excel at, something I do better than anyone else and his response was simple: be a vegan food critic. While initally I was hesistant considering that there's not a large amount of people professing to be professional vegan food critcs; I realized that he did have a valid point. We do travel alot and  have had the opportunity to eat at various wonderful vegan restaurants as well as the fact that I have a background in Enlgish and grammar so this so help with my reviews as well.  I look forward to any comments you have regarding my reviews and happy reading and happy eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheezy Pizza Restaurant Review

2015 Vegan Oktoberfest

I've been featured by Black Vegans Rock website!