Sunday, October 16, 2011

Restocking my emergency chocolate via vegancuts.com

I love chocolate and was super stoked when I saw that vegan cuts.com was having a deal on 40 mini bars of chocolate for the price of 20.I was extremely happy when the mini chocolate bars arrived and after eating one of each bar, I was definitely impressed.

These chocolate bars were made from Newtree natural born chocolate company in Belgium.


The flavors are as follows: Blush contains cherries, Refresh contains mint, Renew contains blackcurrant and sexy contains ginger.



Here is a photo of all of the Newtree mini chocolate bars

2 comments:

  1. Hello, didn't found a contact of yours so I'm writing here.

    I sow some vegan materials of flickr and thought maybe you find helpful some of these designs http://goodmorningworks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny...My brother used to live in CA (Long Beach) and now he lives in Huntsville. Anyhoos, just perusing vegan sites and found yours...still checking it out.

    ReplyDelete