Belated Happy New Year and other news

Let me start by saying Happy New Year! I've been so bad at blogging on a regular basis and one of my resolutions for 2012 is to blog more (at least one post a month). Other goals for 2012 is to become a better runner and as such, I've signed myself up for two 1/2 marathons, the Tinkerbell 1/2 Marathon on January 29th and the Hollywood 1/2 Marathon on April 7th. I've been following a run/walk 1/2 marathon training program so I'm excited to be participating in these running events.

This year I also plan on continuing my goal of losing weight and getting down to a healthy weight.Currently I weight 220 but I'd be happy to get my weight under 200lbs. I just finished reading Eat To Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman and plan on following his weight loss plan within the next couple of weeks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing blog catch-up: Our ten year wedding anniversay trip to Canada

Cheezy Pizza Restaurant Review

I've been featured by Black Vegans Rock website!